Using access control card and chip reader
Functions and other information about NHH's access control card and chip readers.
DURING WORKING HOURS
07.00 – 17.00, Monday – Friday:
- Hold your access card/chip against the reader for 3 seconds
AFTER WORKING HOURS
- Type your personal code, and then use your card/chip.
For resetting of your personal code: Contact the Service Centre during their opening hours Monday to Friday 08.00 - 15.45
If the card reader does not respond, your card / chip is defect. Contact the Service Centre.
- A green light means the door is open.
- A red light means you do not have access to the door.
- A flashing blue light is normal during reading of the card / chip.
The cards /chips are automatically updated when using this type of readers.
In case of a lost card / chip, contact the Service Centre for a new one. The old one will automatically be deleted.