NHH's Advisory Board
NHH launched its Advisory Board in 2013. The Advisory Board consists of top executives from the business community, governance and academia.
The mandate for the Advisory Board is to provide an external view on NHH and advise the management team and the board on strategic matters to help ensure the continued success of the School as a top international business school.
The advisory board meets annually or biannually. Members are appointed by the rector of NHH and they usually serve for four years.
For the period 2020-2024, the members are:
- Nina Bjerkedal, Director General, Ministry of Finance
- Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger, Professor and Rector at Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Maria B. Helsengreen, Partner, Ernst and Young
- Martin Bech Holte, Managing Partner, McKinsey
- Idar Kreutzer, CEO, Finance Norway
- Martin Sandbu, European Economics Commentator, Financial Times
- Kulwanth Singh, Professor and former dean, National University of Singapore
- Christine Spiten, Senior Adviser, WWF
- Olaug Svarva, Chair of the Board of DNB
- Ulrich W. Thonemann, Professor and Dean, Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Science of the University of Cologne
- Steef van de Velde, Professor and former dean, Rotterdam School of Management
- Birger Vikøren, Executive Director, Central Bank of Norway