If you are or might be confirmed infected
If you have developed symptoms of Covid-19, have been in close contact with an infected person or have taken a test that confirms that you have been infected, this is what you should do.
Published 31 August 2020. Updated 13 November 3.45 PM.
If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in close contact with a confirmed infected person:
- Quarantine yourself and get tested.
- Information about testing in Bergen
If your Covid-19 test confirms that you have been infected:
- Stay in home isolation.
- The Infection Control Unit in Bergen Municipality will automatically be informed.
- They will contact you with all the necessary information (what you should do, follow-up of close contacts, possibilities for staying at the “corona hotel”).
- Contact NHH at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your name and phone number.
- Your movements on campus for the last 48 hours (which lectures you have attended and study rooms you have visited with details about when these visits have taken place).
This information will not be used in a way that makes it possible for others to identify you