Managerial Economics and Business Strategy
The research group on Managerial Economics and Business Strategy is part of the Centre for Business Economics at NHH. The group combines elements from economics, strategy, marketing and management science, focusing on the functioning of firms, markets and organizations. The research in this group is relevant for firms’ decisions and strategy as well as policy.
Important areas of research within this group are organisational economics, contract theory, industrial organisation, innovation and pricing strategy. The group has recently published in journals like American Economic Review, Economic Journal, International Economic Review, Management Science, Journal of Economics & Management Strategy and Journal of Public Economics.
- Associate Professor Øyvind Thomassen (Head of Centre)
- Professor Øystein Foros
- Professor Trond E. Olsen
- Associate Professor Malin Arve
- Associate Professor Iver Bragelien
- Associate Professor Steffen Juranek
- PhD Student Costanza Maria Ludovica Cincotta
- PhD Student Ole Kristian Dyskeland
- PhD Student Atle Haugen
- Adjunct Professor Ola Kvaløy