THE WAR IN UKRAINE
- Our thoughts go to the Ukrainian people, says Rector Øystein Thøgersen. He says that NHH does not have any students on exchange this semester in Ukraine or Russia.
- We are concerned about the consequences the war in Ukraine will have for civil society and individuals. We have the deepest sympathy for those affected by the acts of war. Our thoughts go especially to Ukrainian colleagues and students, says Rector Øystein Thøgersen.
There are no students from NHH who are on exchange in Ukraine or Russia, but NHH has several employees and students on campus who come from Ukraine and Russia.
- The pictures we see from Ukraine is frightening, and we will follow up our affected students and employees who need it in the time to come, says Thøgersen.
Are you a student and need someone to talk to?
- Psychologists and counselors from Sammen
- If you have other questions, contact the student counseling service at NHH