Argentum’s master’s thesis award 2018
For the ninth year in a row, Argentum is handing out a NOK 20.000 prize for the best private equity master’s thesis in the Nordics.
Argentum’s master’s thesis award has been established to encourage students to analyse topics related to private equity.
Further, the award should encourage the production of theses of the highest quality. The winner of the award will receive a price of NOK 20.0000.
A committee appointed by the Argentum Centre for Private Equity at NHH Norwegian School of Economics, will assess the submitted theses. The committee will announce the winner in April 2018.
Eligible master’s theses must:
- Analyse a topic within the field of private equity (including both buyout and venture)
- Be submitted in the fall of 2016 or in 2017
- Be submitted to an academic institution in a Nordic country
The theses will be assessed after to the following criteria:
- The thesis holds a high academic level
- The topic is relevant for players in private equity today
Apply by sending the thesis, name of the supervisor and name of the academic institution to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit a thesis for the competition is 1 March 2018.